Payments :For the services contracted, some advance payment should be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in INDIA-but definitely before the commencement of the services. we hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services and the time left for the commencement of the services.
Apart from the above in some cases like special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year) full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Mode of Payment :Overseas payments can be made using any of the following methods:-
- By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
- By Bank Demand Draft
- All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
- Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE :In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows :
- 60 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
Please NoteIrrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - incase of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Royal Orient etc.) and high peak season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan) a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that w